Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Love Letter to Readers

WELLA'S MAILBOX
Dear Readers,

I am so overwhelmed by the response I got from my post about the tiny little store along Katipunan that makes made-to-order jeans! Everyday, when I check my email, there are so many messages that my laptop inevitably ends up hanging, and I spend so much time responding to emails that I barely have enough time to post new journal entries.

While I am super happy about your response, I’m also sorry to say that I can no longer send individual emails giving the exact shop name and address of the Katipunan place. But I have asked Steal That Look to please send the info to all mailing list members within the month. (Join the mailing list for free by
CLICKING HERE)

For those who don’t wish to join the mailing list but still want to know about the MTO place, simply post your email address with your query here, or on my original post about made-to-order jeans. That way, I can send replies in batches of at most once per day. Thanks again, I love you all, I love getting all your emails, and I hope you understand!


xoxo Love, Wella xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey wella! i joined the mailing list and i'm looking forward to getting the info! thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

would appreciate it if you could send me the info too... Thanks a lot!

dmonica97@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi wella, can you please email me the address of that store in katipunan. Thanks :-)
emylynlimnoma@yahoo.com

claire said...

hi wella :) im in steal's mailing list but havent received any advice. was hoping you can advance send the address? thanks :)
clr05@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

where in katipunan exactly please? :) although i think i might already have an idea... does the shop's name start w/ a J & end w/ an S? and is it along an esquinita? :) kindly confirm if it is - cyu@peoplesupport.com. Thanks!

can said...

qtcandy@gmail.com

would appreciate if you send the address here also! :)