Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bargain finds at the Debenhams Blue Cross Sale


The Debenhams Blue Cross sale is on till February 10, 2007, and if I were you I'd get myself over to the mall right this minute! Shopped the Debenhams sale racks all yesterday afternoon, and scored lots of stylish new pieces for a steal! My best buys: 2 halter tops with sheer lace piping at P500 each, a black-and-white floral wrapdress for P1,100, and a cozy long knit sweater that looks super relaxed and super sexy at the same time for P800+! Oh, and I also stocked up on pretty new underwear for myself, as well as men's boxer shorts in packs of 3 (to give to whoever, should an occasion suddenly come up) selling for only P455 a pack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh! i passed debenhams and found so many good buys, too!!! im heading back there after work tonight!

Anonymous said...

i passed debenhams with a plan to just window shop...but ended up buying so much after i saw that there were items that cost as little as P300! i got a red and white halter top for this friday's night out, and a plaid dress to wear to work on monday. i can't wait to show my new stuff off =D

Anonymous said...

congrats on your bargain finds! i bought 2 tops at P500 each. wanna back to try their dresses!

Anonymous said...

ladies, dont forget to check out the underwear section!!! i discovered some really chic camis there that i can use in the summer for 450 and 500. eee!!! sulit =)

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed the article...Thanks for sharing it...